CAC2016 - update

This weekend continues to look the best option but we cannot call on just yet.  Apologies for leaving to the last minute (again) but there is a lot of coordination happening behind the scenes as we work with everyone bringing equipment to the competition.

On the present forecast Thursday and Friday are looking blown out, Saturday has some concerns but probably ok, and Sunday is looking really quite good.  There is also the potential of using Monday in some fashion - even if this is only for free flying.

We'll keep you posted.