CAC2016 - penultimate update

We await tomorrow morning's forecast to decide if we go ahead this weekend with Friday as the first day, or Saturday.

Should we go for the latter then there are tugs available for Monday.

The club caravan has been evacuated of rodents and we now have a hot shower.  Luxury.